Re: Re[2]: K & N again

To: kgb@frontiernet.net, PilotRob@webtv.net, pythias@pacifier.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: K & N again
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:48:47 EDT
In a message dated 4/3/05 9:11:48 AM, kgb@frontiernet.net writes:

> One issue that has
> always had me confused is why we grant citizenship to the children of
> illegals?  No other country does.

That's simple.   If we didn't. there would be no mothers who will work as
housekeepers for half the min imum wage (not mine BTW) or fathers who will
work
like the devil to keep the (American) kids in shoes, and accept it as the
price
for staying.   Except that it is a different culture, and that the kids are
the first in the family to learn English, their lives are pretty much like
anyone elses except that they don't own property or know that they won't be
deported when the kids grow up.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"