Trick of the Trade needed

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trick of the Trade needed
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:54:56 -0500
Okay, gang.

I need someone to tell me the trick to removing all the clutch slave
cylinder mounting bolts on my 68 MG Midget. I removed the easy two
(ground strap and one of the mounting bolts). Short of removing the
engine and tranny or cutting a huge hunk out of the passanger side
foot well I can't see any way to get my fat, old hand with a 9/16"
wrench on the remaining bolt. It has to be done from below, I'm
guessing, since that bolt is beneath the starter.

Time for a couple of you to let me in on the secret method for doing
this as practiced in those dank Brit garages throughout the
midlands.....

Cheers!!
Jim - nursing cuts and gouges on his hand from rib-case bolts in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget