Re: Trick of the Trade needed

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Trick of the Trade needed
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:54:02 -0500
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Right. You know, I saw that rubber plug there and no lights went on. None
at all.  There's nobody at home here at times now that I've turned 60. Just
a kind of empty shell with half a smile on its face and a little drool running
out of the corner of the mouth - you get the picture...

Many thanks to all for snapping me back into life...

Cheers!!
Jim - feeling rather dense in Dodge City

--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget