JB Weld to the rescue x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: minilist@yahoogroups.com, mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: JB Weld to the rescue x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 15:26:34 -0800
The metal rod coming from my turn sig/ headlamp
dimmy switch got loose in the plastic from which it
came. I changed the angle of the arm so it doesn't
ask-so-loud to fail - and then mixed up some JB and
wah-lah - a miracle.  2 weeks now and it is still firm
and solid.

Last time it save me was when I hogged out a Mini
850 tranny case for a 1275 motor and filled the holes.

Amazing!

David McCartney