Sprite steering wheel

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite steering wheel
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:57:37 -0400 reply-type=original
Hello gang.  I have a request from a customer and am researching a special
steering wheel which was found on some Bugeyes.  I'm wondering if by chance
any of you have this wheel, and if so can send me some detailed digital
pictures.  I appreciate your help.  The wheel can be seen in this picture
sent from the customer:
http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/image/41638554    I believe this is the same
steering wheel found on some Morgans of the period, including the 1962 Le
Mans winning Plus-Four.  Here is a picture of the wheel on a Morgan,
although a larger diameter and different wood construction method:
http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/image/38176461

Regards,
Mike Lempert
Lempert Wheels