Re: Your second car [poll]

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Your second car [poll]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:26:41 -0700 filter03.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
If we are counting Madge Midget as my first car, then Norman Neon would be
my logical choice for number two.

He is a '98 Plymouth Neon coupe in Washington Husky purple that changes to
midnight blue if the light is right.  The stock 2.0 engine, paired with a 5
speed, gives him all the power and response necessary for daily driving, and
he is surprisingly nimble.  Now that he has the upgraded metal head gasket
and new timing belt, plus some odds & ends that were just done because they
were there, he should be good for many more trouble free, air conditioned
miles.  He is perfect for desert summers, as the AC will freeze a cup of
coffee in 30 minutes.

Kate
'72 MG Midget