Re: Your second car [poll]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Your second car [poll]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:48:01 EDT
In a message dated 4/22/2005 3:52:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mike.aarset@gmail.com writes:

> Whats your second car?
> Just curious.

Ford Focus ZX3.  Honest to god it seems like a great rig.  Wonderful revver
from 800 to 7000, nice handling, kids fit in the back, hatchback swallows my
bicycle, basically mini performance with small wagon space and an escort price.

Love it.  5 speed is not the best ever, took me a couple weeks to make 3 2
downshifts work, but I got used to it.  Mileage 27-33, it's about as many
things
as one car can be for me and I got mine a couple years old for 6K.  Love it
more every day.

Oh yeah nice loud radio.

And Oh yeah driving it in the snow is like playing playstation.

Mark M