RE: Your second car [poll]

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Your second car [poll]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:58:43 -0500
The Midget is in project mode so it hasn't been a driver for a couple of
years. Progress is being made, though.

Now that Spring is sprung, the '74 Mini is number 1.

Number 2 is a 160,000 mile '92 Ford Festiva that is close to end of life.
Bummer really, since it cost only $500 three years ago and hasn't needed
much of anything since. Great winter beater, unstoppable in snow, and I
filled the tank on January 20th, then March 18th and still have about half
left.   Now it has no rear seat, terminal rust and a hideous valve tick: it
will be reduced to serving delivery duty until some skater-dude prep-cook
beats it to death. I have a line on a low-mileage replacement though, that
would be our third Festiva.

Then there's this Volvo appliance that my wife uses to haul the daughters
around. and I mean Haul.

Phil Vanner
Mini-appolis