RE: frustrated

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: frustrated
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:39:39 -0400
umm have you tried using a stop watch to time it?  LOL!
mike, take the walk away time , quite seriously!
at times a seemingly simple task gets you very frustrated and the harder
you try to get it over with , the deeper you get yourself into trouble.
often you walk back a day later and the answer comes to you as if it were
magic!
i realise this does not "get 'er done" ,right now!     hang tough dude!
it'll come to you as if in a dream......

chuck.