Re: Julian car show

To: Jacques Le Clainche <hobbycars@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Julian car show
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:34:11 -0700
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Jacques

Thanks for heads up re Julian show.
Probably won't register my Bugeye unless I have it painted by then
(50/50 chance), but will drive it south to Julian to check out show.

Wife & I and neighbors ('57 Buick Roadmaster) have been talking about a
day-trip to Julian area so the show sounds like perfect excuse.

See ya there,
Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA