Re: Spridget wanted.. rant..

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridget wanted.. rant..
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:51:31 GMT j3PKpjhV017484
With all due respect, you got a tough choice to make, Mike. No right or wrong
here, IMHO.

As WST states.....lotta factors to consider....which I know nothing about,
nor should I!! :) Including how daughter
feels about the situation to the extent
you and S/O think/feel this should count.

However, in view of my experience.....
I, for one, would go with the vehicle which
best protects her from the possible mistakes made by others. Unless of course,
she's got a high level of situational awareness ("SA") in terms of defensive
driving. I mean if she's as sharp as the
girls I've flown with...then the 124. You
know her best.

I mean c'mon....while one should not throw
caution to the winds, life to a great extent
is a crapshoot. Our chances were never better than 50/50 and we were all on
borrowed time the millisecond we were
conceived. :)

Cap'n Bob
 '60 :{)