Re: Wrong con rods

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: Wrong con rods
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:41:34 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Glen, List

The pistons are standard and scrap metal as far as I'm concerned.  I local
garage has a hydraulic press that should do the job but they'll want anything
up
to #20 to do the job (many more jobs and I'll have spent enough to get my own
press).  I've done A+ rods with a big drift and hammer is this safe for these
rods too?

Daniel1312