Re: Grade 8 vs grade 5

To: "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "John Innis" <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Grade 8 vs grade 5
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:56:07 -0500
Cc: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'm fairly sure what I'm talking about...

 I'm a tech guy with East Coast timing association and next month I'm
teching at the Pump gas drags for Hot Rod Magazine...  and I've teched at
Bonneville.... ( in other words I've looked at hundreds of race cars )   I
also hang out with the sporty car crowd quite a bit... Daytona, Roebling
road, and Road Atlanta...

I hold three records on the Bonneville salt flats in excess of 240mph...

ahhh let me see.... oh yeah I flew Apache's and Cobra's for 20 yrs with the
Military....( that qualifies me to identify what a bolt is )

here's a website if you want to check out my junk...
http://www.turksrock.com/camaro/camaro5001.htm

Hope I don't sound offended... that wasn't the intent.... it's easy to be a
Hero here without a real clue....  I was simply reporting on what I do and
what I see purvasively in the sports I follow.

Keith