Re: Off List

To: toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Off List
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 19:14:24 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
It's hard to know what to do.

I think Robert lived a long way from any other listers (I think he is also
the only lister in New Mexica if NM = New Mexico) so not sure if anyone has
even
met him.

I think that anything from the listers as a group would be positive.  I think
flowers and maybe something for him and his family though I'm less keen on
just money - I'd rather the money bought some kind of family gift.  I can do
paypal.

Regards

Daniel