Re: Off List

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off List
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 21:52:40 -0400
Brad Fornal wrote:

>I have met Robert, and he is a great guy, and whatever we want to do to help,
>Martha
>and I will be ready and willing to participate.

Unless someone has suffered an identical loss, no one can know what RB
and his family are experiencing or what they will have to live with for
the rest of their lives. Pray for them to give them strength to get them
through this tragedy and pray for yourselves that you never experience
the pain they now and forever will experience.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/