Re: Welcome Back

To: Kevin Valentine <kevin@valentinephoto.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Welcome Back
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:16:19 -0400
Thanks Kev.  I have been lurking on the midgetsprite list on
YahooGroups, but this feels like home.  For any newer people on thie
Spridgets list, I was very active until I changed jobs about 1 1/2
years ago.  I think that Robert's tragedy really made me think about
my friends here and how much I missed the LBC talk and all the rest.

AOL really made it tough to get Spridgets!  I complained but they
don't listen.  Now I have moved into the 20th Century with a cable
modem!!!  :-)

Let's come up with a plan to honor our friend and help reduce his
pain.  My card went out yesterday.  I like the idea of the trust fund
for Melanie's children.  My PayPal account stands ready to accept
money.  Now, talk about it amongst yerselves and let's get going.

Allen Hefner
77 Midget (gone now, but I will be looking!)
But I do sell Lincolns and Mercurys!  (or is it, Mercuries?)