Re: Moving the Midget to Atlanta

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moving the Midget to Atlanta
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:46:12 -0500
Drive it, John.

Just do NOT stay as same revs (MPH) for all hours.  Get off I-95 and take
some country road for a hundred miles or so.  Like 200 on/100 off.

Be fine.

Just remember to change oil and FILER when ya get to Peachtree Land.

Ed

PS:  BTW, CONGRATS on job, etc.!!

PPS:<<
Drive it, John.

Just do NOT stay as same revs (MPH) for all hours.  Get off I-95 and take
some country road for a hundred miles or so.  Like 200 on/100 off.

Be fine.

Just remember to change oil and FILER when ya get to Peachtree Land.

Ed

PS:  BTW, CONGRATS on School and JOB!!
PPS:  <<By the way, please let me know if any of you live near Atlanta.  I
want to get back into going to British car events!

Lemme know if you don't get some assistance here.  I do know some folks down
there.