Re: Please Identify for me - Thanks for the Help!

To: <KrkLH@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Please Identify for me - Thanks for the Help!
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:20:34 -0700
Hi Kirk.

The trannie, smooth or ribcase, thrives on just plain old engine oil.  20-50
works.  30 wt. works.  Just DON'T put any smelly dif. lube in it!  All
commonly found engine oils are detergent nowadays.  20-50 certainly is, too.
You can keep it simple by using the same oil you put in the engine.

Later, Paul A