Re: Repairing ABS on a Bugeye..

To: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Repairing ABS on a Bugeye..
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 21:00:32 -0700
Cc: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Correct dipstick.  There is a raised flat spot on the floor of the 948
pan that the dipstick bottoms out on.  I've never had the flat washer on
any of my dipsticks, although it may have been there at one time.  No
problem with oil coming out the hole.  The fit is fairly tight.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2