needed help

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: needed help
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 18:47:39 -0500 reply-type=original
Thanks to everyone for the 948 missing ideas..at 3200 rpm... I have changed
two fuel filters  ...cleaned and gapped plugs which looked good in the 1st
place...cleaned up the cap and rotor...still missing at about 3K...just
waiting for the new ignoition parts to arrive....one other thing...I smell a
strong gasoline odor after going for a run and turning it off.  I keep
telling my wife the garage smells like perfume but she doesn't believe me.
Will put the parts in this weekend...but how about the gas odor???????