Re: No LBC - Computer Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC - Computer Question
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 15:09:44 -0400
Thanks to everyone who replied to my question. I installed a new ethernet card
and it works again. Apparently the 10/100 connection is built onto the
motherboard in this machine. I guess it puked because the new card went right
to the internet without having to install a new driver or do anything else.

Now, does anyone know why my history file keeps deleting itself every 2 days
when it is set for 20 days? It is the one that comes up when you click the blue
arrow on the right side of the URL address box right next to the "GO" button.

Kent
1960 Bugeye