Pictures and a Movie of the OSHIT at Larry Macy's

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Pictures and a Movie of the OSHIT at Larry Macy's
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 00:47:52 -0400 j4O4oqLf019700
Hello all.

It has been a long time since I have been on the list.
I just had sign up again after attending Larry Macy's OSHIT meeting.
It is time to get the 74 Spridget on the road again!!!

Larry had an OSHIT meeting last Sunday at his place.
Here is a link to the photographs of the day.  They were taken
throughout the day... 9:30-ish AM till midnight.

http://www.valentinephoto.net/oshitlarrys/

We got engine swapped and it ran under its own power when we left.  We
met all of our goals for the day.
Here is link to the movie made from the pictures and a few video clips
thrown in for fun.

http://www.valentinephoto.net/oshitlarry

You will need Quicktime) to view it.
The movie is approximately 5 minutes long, and about 17.2mb.  If you
have dial-up you might want to let the entire movie load before
pressing play.

ttfn,

Rob Valentine