Re: Pictures and a Movie of the OSHIT at Larry Macy's

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Subject: Re: Pictures and a Movie of the OSHIT at Larry Macy's
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:29:54 -0400
Thanks Robert!!

An I will have to think again before I let Allen help me "stab" a
gear box ;-)

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Now there is one outstandingly important fact regarding Spaceship
Earth, and that is that no instruction book came with it." --
Buckminster Fuller

believed to be clean.