Indy 500 Homo Club Dream Farm party

To: "'Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Indy 500 Homo Club Dream Farm party
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 09:14:52 -0500
Hey y'all,

Here's your chance to prove to the little woman that you don't have too much
shit. Bring them to the Dream Farm for our first annual Indy 500 Homo Club
Party and they'll see that compared to my hoard of junk. ya got nuthin'.

When? 10;30-11:00ish at the Dream Farm near Fon Du Lac, WI. Bring the wife,
bring the kids, and bring a food dish (or beer) to pass.

RSVP by Fri., will ya?

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com