Re: Paris Hilton Ad (NO LBC)

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net> information
Subject: Re: Paris Hilton Ad (NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 00:56:58 -0400
Cc: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wanna bet she didn't take a dime?? Or at best, "normal scale"??

She is "independently wealthy" and is more interested in self-
promotion than she is in money. She don't need any more.

But I gotta agree on the completely free publicity angle. Carls made
more than any other way they could of dreamed up. Regardless.

But I do got an MG that needs a good washie.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com