Re: Paris Hilton Ad (NO LBC)

Subject: Re: Paris Hilton Ad (NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:20:25 -0500
Cc: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yeah it's gotta be working 'cause I've never heard of Carls.. until
now...  and yeah, it's goofy, I mean Bill Cosby said it best when
commenting on men going into the burlesque shows, "It just never made
sense to me, if Im hungry do I *look* at a steak or do I eat it?"  (a
bit of paraphrase here)

Lester