Re: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?

To: <KrkLH@cs.com>, <kevin@valentinephoto.net>, <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 06:06:19 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I recently pulled the engine and transmission from a BE. Working at full
putter over the course of a few evenings, it probably took the sum total of
maybe 5 hours to get the job done.

If I can pull the engine from a Bugeye, anyone can pull the engine from a
Bugeye.

Not only am I a "person of girth", which often makes circumnavigating the
innards of an LBC a bit of a challenge, I have very little in the way of
mechanical apptitude and a degree of manual dexterity that rivals that of a
clam. (However, it should be noted that I DO provide Paul A with a seemingly
endless amount of amusement.)