RE: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?

To: <KrkLH@cs.com>
Subject: RE: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 13:21:44 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Once you have done it a couple of times, so you can lay out all your tools
and have exactly what you need when you crawl under or over the car, you can
work on setting records.  First time take it easy and enjoy the experience,
who cares how long it takes, you can lie about that when you are done.
                Crash

Ok ok - I am going to pull my 1275 out of "Vomit Yellow" (Bugeye) to do a
gear box swap.  How long does this usually take?

I hear of work parties taking the good part of the day and then I hear about

it being done in under two hours or less?

Someone please help ease my fear!

I pulled and replaced a small block Chevy years ago - seemed like it was not

a huge deal - but it was 20 years ago so I don't really recall the entire
process that well.

Thanks!

Kirk