Datsun driveshaft modifications

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun driveshaft modifications
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 12:00:12 -0700
Here is a link to the pictures of what I had to do to the tunnel of my
Bugeye to get the driveshaft to slide into the Datsun transmission.  It
was a last resort after several attempts to accomplish it without any
cutting.  I don't know about you guys with these conversions, but after
all is said and done, there sure is not a lot of engagement with the
splines when this thing is slid in and it is bolted up to the differential.
http://members5.clubphoto.com/mike364498/3292936/owner-3ec7.phtml

--
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite