RA Crew photo

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RA Crew photo
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:54:21 -0700 (PDT)
In my frustration at getting a link to yahoo photos, I
remembered my ISP provides some meager webspace.
Posted a few photos as a trial.  Check out the "RA
Crew" photo for some Spridgeteers (plus Johnny, the
Littlest Thicko).

http://webpages.charter.net/soavefamily

Ron Soave

"The older I get, the better I was."