Re: O.S.H.I.T. website

To: stevenm@optonline.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: O.S.H.I.T. website
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:06:08 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/2005 9:36:22 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
stevenm@optonline.net writes:

Bill,
It's not "butt ugly" yellow, it's "Inca" yellow.  If it  was good enough for
the Incans, it's good enough for  me.

Steve

Sorry Steve, no offense meant, but I have to agree with Bill.   It fits right
in with the Autumn Leaf interior color, both only seen by Incans  when their
babies started eating solid food.

Robert B. Houston
Texan in  NM

73 Midget
63 TR4

"A strong  body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I
advise the gun.  While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives
boldness, enterprise  and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball,
and
others of that  nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on
the mind. Let  your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."

--- Thomas Jefferson