Re: O.S.H.I.T. website

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O.S.H.I.T. website
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:34:55 -0500
Rob,
Your website is terrific.  It's very exciting to be a part of it all.  I
want to be involved in future OSHIT projects; however I am concerned I would
be the guy who "puts his finger on the knot while someone else ties the
bow", if you get my drift.

Bill,
It's not "butt ugly" yellow, it's "Inca" yellow.  If it was good enough for
the Incans, it's good enough for me.

Steve
www.1978mgmidget.com