RE: License Plate support

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: RE: License Plate support
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:14:42 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank, It mounts to the two holes in the body that you use for the plate.
Then you get to mount the plate to the holder with the bottom two holes in
the plate if you can get the nuts on without scratching the paint as there
is no room between it and the body.
                Crash

> Hey all,
>
> I'm helping a friend with his Bugeye.  He needs a rear number plate
> support, Part # AHA 5211.

Gee, my plate is bolted right to the body, and on all 4 bugeyes I have
owned. I never saw this support.
And none of those Bugeyes had any holes where a support would have been.
Now the MKII thru MKIV I know had a metal tag holder.
Was the Bugeye the same piece?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ