License Plate support

To: SpridgetASSn@justbrits.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: License Plate support
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:18:21 -0500
Hey all,

I'm helping a friend with his Bugeye.  He needs a rear number plate
support, Part # AHA 5211.  This is the black stamped steel plate that
mounts on the rear of body to which the license plate is affixed.  If
anyone has one gathering dust we could use it to get one more Sprite
happily on the road.

Also, this same gentleman is working with an anodizer that is possibly
willing to anodize cockpit surrounds for a batch price if there is
interest.  He doesn't know how large of a piece can be done yet so stay
tuned.
Question: is the windshield frame anodized or plated???
Thanks in advance,
Dave
59 :{)