[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Broken Tranny - kinda long]] rain.CC.Lehigh.EDU

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Broken Tranny - kinda long]] rain.CC.Lehigh.EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:16:04 -0400
Very good check list for ribcase inspection. Wasn't there also a change
in the pressure angle on the gear teeth at some point during ribcase
production? So the two gears wouldn't interchange even though the tooth
count was the same? It is something I was told many years ago and I've
been trying to find documentation for, and the year that it changed. Is
it possible to tell the year of the ribcase beyond the obvious addition
of a backup light switch? If someone could shed some light on the
subject of pressure angles I'd be thankful.
John