Bugeye axle

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye axle
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 03:14:57 EDT
Aren't the nuts the same as the knock-offs? Left side turns clockwise to
tighten and the right side turns anti clockwise to tighten which is what my
knockoffs say on them. While we are on the subject of axles, I need to identify
what
is on my car. I need to find out if it is a true wire wheel unit or just one
that a PO shoved a wire wheel axle into a solid wheel car. Measuring the hand
brake rods left and right should be the answer. If anyone has a true wire
wheel assembly,would they please measure this and get back to me?
Thanks---------------Bob C