The Spritely Wedding

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Kevin Valentine <kevin@valentinephoto.net>, Dan Walters <spridget63@comcast.net>
Subject: The Spritely Wedding
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:53:42 -0400
Yesterday 6/25/05 my son tied the knot with a lovely young lady.
Being my kid, we had the bride and groom ride in a friend of mine's 1959
Bentley, the actual car used in the movie "Arthur".
And for the bridal party, they all drove Sprites! Yes, 5 Sprites, no
Midgets. Diane and I followed in the big Healey.
So all over Toms River there was a procession of 7 British cars starting
with a white Bentley and ending with a black Healey with 5 Sprites in
between.  Each Marque was represented, My Bugeye, Dan's MKII, Paul's
MKIII, Billy's MKIV, and of course PIECES which is a conglomeration of
all MKs ;) What a site.
And the best part was that the only trouble was a couple of fouled plugs
on PIECES causing it to sputter on the drive home after the reception.
I think someone left the choke out most of the trip.

Pictures of the bridal procession were taken by the World Renown
"Valentine Photography" aka Kevin from this list :)
I am sure a few shots will end up on the list in a day or so right Kev?

I want to personally thank Kevin for the photos and Dan Walters for
lending me the 5th Sprite.
Also Biff Jones was willing to lend me his Sprite if I came up short.
You guys are the greatest! And I met them all through THIS list.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ