Re: The Spritely Wedding

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Spritely Wedding
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:24:26 -0500
That's two weddings from the list yesterday.  Flounder and "The Striking
Viking" also got married yesterday.  Congratulations and best wishes to all.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."