Spritely Weddings...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spritely Weddings...
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 09:39:11 -0400
   Sandy and I celebrated our 40th yesterday. We went on our honeymoon, such
as it was being one day, in my red `60 Bugeye. The fact that it was running
hot as a firecracker,  the speedometer worked only when it got around to it,
and we had to stop a couple of times to wipe the oil off the plugs didn`t
bother us a bit. Neither did driving through a rainstorm with the top buried
under the suitcase in the boot dampen our enthusiasm. That`s the way it was in
1965 when she was 19 and I was 20. Still is up to a point. Same good luck to
the newlyweds...

Bert Shirey
60 Bugeye/ 66 Midget II