Listers in the Canadian Maritimes? (No LBC)

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Listers in the Canadian Maritimes? (No LBC)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:20:58 -0500
Are there any??

Number 1 son and I are doing a non-LBC road trip on a couple of old 650cc
KLR enduro bikes.

I'm heading east from Michigan and he's going north from NYC.  Somewhere in
Quebec we are supposed to meet up and then head north into Labrador.

We hope to do the road-boat-road-boat-road-boat-road-bridge circumnavigation
using the recently opened Labrador road and coming back down through New
Foundland, Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia.

I'll be on the road from Thursday night July 28th (going as far as I can
push it on 401 through Ontario) through Sunday night August 14th, since my
boss is expecting me bright and early on Monday.

Despite the cavalier lack of concern the kid (25 years old?) displays, I've
started thinking about the "what-if's."  Maybe I'm just an old fart.

Figured I should check to see if any of my closest friends live anywhere
between Maine and Greenland.

Anybody up there?

JohnD