[no subject]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> j6EEpI1H028252
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:50:08 -0500

A guy over in Osewgo, KS (way east of me) contacted me via the MG Car
Club (UK) web site with a question I couldn't answer. I'm hoping ya'll
can give him some help.

He's rebuilding the 1500cc in his wife's 79' Midget and is looking for
a machine shop around southeast Kansas or southwest Missouri which is
good at doing Spridget work.  Can anyone provide that info?  Where
would you recommend he send the crank?

Cheers!!
Jim - still wrenching on the broken midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget