LBC PA Rallye

To: List Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC PA Rallye
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:35:19 -0400
Hi all,
        Just wanted to say that I don't know about everyone else but Lambert
and I had an absolute blast today at our first rallye with our car.  I
was pre-warned that usually the driver and navigator come back not
speaking to each other very much if at all.  Lambert and I are usually
like that but we came back very much on speaking terms.  Thanks to the
Valentine's for a great one.  I also wanted to let all who were
involved know that we made it home in one piece and with the car still
running.  Yeah!!!!!  Hope to see you all at another rallye real soon.

Thanks again,

Kristi and Lambert
74 RWA Midget