Re: cam shaft regrinder sought?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Subject: Re: cam shaft regrinder sought?
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:26:40 -0400
Cc: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
It actually didn't come out of the engine covered in rust. It sat
around for a while before I could rebuild the engine. In the basement
of the farmhouse.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I
accept that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much
does what I expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop, FORTUNE, Monday, June 25, 2001

believed to be clean.