Tonneau Cover and Roll Bar

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonneau Cover and Roll Bar
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 05:27:35 -0700 (PDT)
Has anyone modified their tonneau cover to fit around a rollbar. Looking for
pics I can use to show the upholstery shop how I want it done. I've got two
tonneaus, one is OEM, fits the pointy '69 headrests but leaves lots of extra
material on my '68 headrests. The other has a real long zipper and fits well
but is a much lighter tonneau cover. I'm thinking an extra zipper and some
velcro could make one of these covers work just fine. Any ideas that folks can
share that have worked well for them. Thanks.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH