need a good adhesive...

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, "Midget Group at team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: need a good adhesive...
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:24:44 -0400
I need to fix my dangling wiper stalk.  The plastic block that it sets into has
cracked more or less in half.  The broken piece is gone.  I can set the stalk
in place "just for show" but can't use it.

So then, short of replacing the whole thing (which would be a bit of overkill
as the thing would work fine if I can just get it to stay in place) I figure I
will need an adhesive that can:

- be thick enough to mold into a shape.
- be strong enough to tolerate the stress involved in moving the lever up and
down.

I tried JB Weld but it didn't last a day.  I am thinking maybe liquid nails or
something similar.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve
78Mmidget