Re: Greetings and some questions

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Greetings and some questions
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:58:21 -0400 reply-type=original
Hello Wolf,

Welcome to the list.  Your door latch question has me a little confused.
The door latch handles on a '62 Sprite are flat bar stock with a round knob
on the end.  Do you mean that the knobs are different on your two doors?
The original knobs tended to fall off and maybe one of yours has been
replaced with a hardware store part.  :-)

The late '62 Sprites came with an upgraded type of seat upholstery, but the
seat frame itself is the same as the earlier Sprites.  A late '62 would
probably have seats like type "C" in the Moss catalog.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29363

Rick