What muffler

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: What muffler
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:43:16 -0400
What is the muffler of choice these days?
1275 Bugeye with a Maniflow LCB header.
1.75" pipe with a current el cheapo glass pack.

And it's fine for racing rice at the local traffic lights or any short
drive. But.....Those 3 hours runs to Carlilse or Kevin's makes for hard
conversations in the car and a dull head ache after about 2 hours of
glass pack droning.

I know of the RC40 but with only the one box, it sounds crappy on a
Sprite. It was designed for a Mini and works fine with both boxes on a Mini.

How about Monzas? I used to have one of them, it only lasted 10 years ;)
Do they make a 1.75 ID muffler?
Any other recommendations?
Thanks
--