Re: What muffler

To: mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What muffler
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:55:42 -0700
> I have the long half of an RC40 system on my  71

> 1275Midget and I like it tho it is now a touch loud. I swapped

> the rest to DB Cooper. Then I got my Mini running (1275,

 1.5 rockers, good head, LCB) and the glasspack it had

 became raucus with the bigger, better engine.

 Now I got another RC40 system, made for a Mini, installed

 and it is beefy, but somewhat quiet - which means I can hear the

 engine. Mini guru David Vizard swears the RC40 has no back

 pressure and is thus very efficient to make folks like us happy.

 David McCartney