Bville, ( not much but some LBC )

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bville, ( not much but some LBC )
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:53:40 -0500
For everyone that's seen the Berkeley.... I've got that Dang Carburated motor
out of it and the Kinsler injected motor in it.... so it doesn't look near as
stupid...  We've bumped the HP by 40hp to 720 and the car's about ready to go
to Speedweek in 8 days....

My life is really full with racing at El Mirage Dry lake with the Hot Rod Spl.
Camaro in California and then running and racing on the East Coast with the
ECTA....

Taking the car to Conclave for a couple of days was a real stretch for me...
but Richard Pignatello just sent some pictures of me and Roy Jackson Moore
standing next to the car....  I can't even begin to tell you guys how much
that ment to me.... Meeting one of the guys who was there with Donald Healey
on the Salt everytime he raced the car was a treat I won't soon forget....

SO again... for all who put on Conclave and took the time to do it so well...
I thank you..... what a great time....

Keith Turk
D Gas Modified sports... World record holder... 246.555mph