Re: Oil, everyones favorite topic

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil, everyones favorite topic
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:27:02 -0700
Hi Bob,

Oh I forgot that there are folks who have to change their oil with
the seasons :-)

We have lots of folks running synthetics here in both big and little
Healeys but then we run the same oil year round :-)

Bob Kitterer (in So. CA.)

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition